LA BULLS GIVE BACK
We believe giving back to and learning from our communities is an important part of our player's educational and emotional development. Plus, it simply feels good to give back, especially within our local communities. LA Bulls high school students can accrue volunteer hours within our programs to submit their "Service Hours" required to graduate.
LA Bulls Adopts Will Rogetrs State Beach
The Bulls Soccer Club has taken a pledge to give back to our planet by cleaning up Will Rogers State Beach three times per year in partnership with Heal the Bay. Heal the Bay provides us the tools to effectively collect trash as well as important data for local research.
Volunteer Youth Coach
LA Bulls host several camps, youth academies, and tournaments throughout the year. Players 13-years or older are invited to enjoy the game from a different perspective as a volunteer coach or referee! Email Mele French for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer Youth Referee for AYSO Region 69
LA Bulls and AYS0 69 together offer Bulls' players the opportunity to become an AYSO Certified Volunteer Referee in the Pacific Palisades. This is a one-day referee training session held in Septemeber from 8 am - 3 pm. Once a player is certified they can sign-up to ref as many games as they'd like. Contact Kirsty Morris for more information at email@example.com.
Additional Volunteer Opportunites
- Union Rescue Mission Meal Service Volunteer
- Best Freinds Pet Adoption & Kitten Nursery
- Schools on Wheels Tutoring
- Red Cross Disaster Recovery
- National Park Service
Presidential Service Award
Los Angeles Bulls Soccer Clubs also helps to recognize valuable contributions our players make to give back in our communities. We are an official certified organization of the "President's Volunteer Service Award," a premier volunteer awards program.
How it works:
- Register by contacting Susie Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend and contribute to a Bulls Give Back organized event.
- Organize a Give Back event your community with other LA Bulls players.
- Attend any volunteer events through your school, religious institution, or other non-profit organizations.
- Log all of your volunteer hours and include photo proof of the event.
- Earn a signed Certification of the President of the United States plus a pin for your service hours.