Paul Revere Charter Middle School
RED = ABSOLUTELY NO PARKING OR DROP OFF
YELLOW = PARKING ALLOWED
GREEN = DROP OFF
WHITE ARROWS = TRAFFIC NEEDS TO KEEP FLOWING
ENTER ALLENFORD AND EXIT MANDEVILLE
Spectator must stay in spectator zone
NO parents near team benches at any time
NO yelling at the REFS at ANY TIME
NO negative yelling on the sidelines or you will be asked to leave
Spectators must keep chairs OFF the 11v11 field, even during 9v9 games
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ALLOWED
ABSOLUTELY NO DRUGS AND ALCOHOL ALLOWED
Bathrooms are located in the gym labeled in BLUE
Thank you and GO Bulls!
Palisades High School
Berkeley Hall School Guidelines
BHS GENERAL RULES AND PROCEDURES
BHS security or facilities personnel have authority to examine all items, vehicles, or containers
entering or departing BHS premises. The following are prohibited on BHS premises:
- Use or possession of intoxicants, including all forms of alcoholic beverages;
- Use of smoked or smokeless tobacco or tobacco substitutes
- Use or possession of illegal drugs (including marijuana);
- Use or possession of firearms, ammunition, explosives, or any other weapon or contraband;
- Use of any area that is not included in the permit/lease (tennis courts, basketball courts, etc.);
- Pets, bikes, skateboards, or scooters;
- Threats, fighting, use of lewd or profane language, or any other indecent conduct.
- No roaming the campus or entering any buildings or classrooms. Everyone must stay near the
- Arrive no earlier than 5:30pm, and before 5:45pm. Security guard leaves post at 5:45pm
- No drop-offs and re-entry permitted.
- Only LA Bulls members and families are allowed on campus.
- No parents or siblings are allowed on the field. The track may only be utilized for walking.
- No pets are allowed on campus.
- No littering – do not leave any trash or equipment behind on campus.
- Parking is located around the tennis courts (see map).
- Bathrooms are located near the basketball court (see map).